Wednesday, April 23, 2008

McDonalds or Chick-fil-a

McDonald's vs. chick-fil-a
I eat at fast food alot because I am always on the go. I think about two popular fast food places like McDonalds/chick-fil-a and they different in so many ways. If you go into McDonald's and the customer service is sometimes good about 50% of the time. You get stuff like: what, yea, sure! I guess it depending on location, manager, owner will determine how clean it is. Food is well its got it good days and bad.
You take chick-fil-a experience and every time I go there I always have a great experience and the food always taste the same. My favorite thing is when you say thank you they say my pleasure. That is great customer service. The restaurant is always clean no matter the location or the operator. I think the key to chick-fil-a success is the fact that they are Micro Managed and they have only one owner. You can only become a operator not an owner!

Think about it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally agree!! I have a friend who just recently moved on in his career from a 5 year year stint as a manager at a chick-fil-a. he says, "My Pleasure" even when he isn't working!

The food at CFA is also fresher. The chicken is fresh and hand breaded. Love it!