Friday, October 26, 2007

Random

We are having a big middle cookout event! I am excited about it. We have done a great job of getting the word out. We have started to use a TEXT MESSAGE SYSTEM! Its great! Kids love it...
Lets change gears a little bit, we have a football game tonight. We are not playing very well but I think that we are in the process of making a change and turning this thing around.
I know that this coaching thing has been great for me. The closest thing I can get to football without playing.
I am speaking next week at a FCS (fellowship of students) at Dulles middle school. I think that speaking outside of sunday morning gives you an opportunity to reach kids that you may not see on sunday morning. I am speaking on Creation vs. Evolution this week to wrap up this series. I will take a week off from middle School and speak at High school next week. Then we will start a series called movies. I think that we are going to start using more video for announcement think that they will remember it more. God is doing great things..

No comments: