Thursday, December 13, 2007

What are you practicing? (part3)

Prayer

“After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they
were all filled with the Holy Spirit and boldly the word of God” Act. 4:31

I think of the fact that we have to remember to pray, to talk to God. Daily, I am
reminded of how powerful pray is. When we look at the world that we live in we see that it
uses communication a lot. Last week I got my cell phone bill and I noticed I
talked over 3000 min. or 50 hrs. That is unbelievable! I quickly professed my shock and in the same
breath I asked myself "How much did I talk to God?" We should always be reminded of the power of prayer and how important it is to take time to speak to God.
In James it said like this “ The prayer of a righteous man is
powerful and effective.” James 5:16b

What are you practicing?

No comments: