Thursday, February 14, 2008

Random movie!!!

I am sometimes bored at night time so I signed up for netflix. Last night, I watched a movie called The bridge
This movie was very interesting documentary about The Golden Gate Bridge. Interviews with family, friends and eyewitnesses, the film reveals a common thread of depression, despair and chronic mental illness. This documentary further reinforces the landmark's iconic legacy as the world's most popular suicide destination.
I think that reason that it was so interesting to me is because I speaking to a group of college students in Oklahoma at the end of month about " Never Quitting" Looking at the ages of alot of the people were 18-24
I often wonder what if someone would have shared that God has a plan for there life and God love for them.
Check the film!!

No comments: