Wednesday, February 6, 2008

RISK

I just finished reading a "Take the risk" by Ben Carson. I enjoyed it a lot! I learned that basically everything that you do in life requires some sort of risk. I mean everything from getting ready in the morning to having a cookout all have some risk! In our generation, we have insulate for safety. Here are a few random things that you would never guess are risky:
  • Your risk of being injuired by a malfunctioning TV this is 1 in 7000
  • 28000 people are treated at trauma centers every year for handling or swallowing cash?
  • your chances of being seriously injured by Christmas decorations are 1 in 65000
It makes you wonder does this come. I guess my point is that you can't avoid risk because its everywhere. By avoiding risk, are you also avoiding the full potential of your life?

This is something to think about....

No comments: