Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mentors?

How important is it to have someone in your life that speaks into it and makes you grow? A number of people would disagree with me, but I think that YOU HAVE TO have someone your life that serves as a mentor. A week ago I met with a few ex-youth pastors just to sit down and talk. It was encouraging for me to meet with them and speak with men that I respect greatly. I think that you have to have a person that will speak some life in to you, and help you in your tough times. I think this will only help you and bless you in the biggest way possible. Sometimes you need someone to listen as this simple task of being heard is not overrated. Don't be to cool find someone that will be honest and love you. Hard times will come and having this type of person in your life will only make things easier on you

No comments: